Register here to schedule a demonstration of
CyberArk Application Identity Manager™, part of
the Privileged Account Security Solution.
Application Identity Manager™ eliminates hard-coded passwords and locally stored SSH keys from applications, service accounts and scripts with no impact on application performance.
The demonstration takes about 30 minutes, and can be either live online or at your site.
Just fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you to set up a time.
In this 30 minute demo we will cover:
- How to prevent credential theft and mitigate “pass-the-hash” attacks.
- Best practices for automatically discovering, storing, managing and changing credentials for privileged user and application accounts.
- How similar organizations address challenges around identifying and securing privileged accounts and credentials.
- The typical phased approach for deploying the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution.
- The typical workflow of a System Administrator logging-in as a privileged user using the CyberArk Solution
- The benefits of session isolation and recording combined with transparent access for privileged users.
- Detailed auditing and reporting capabilities for access to the highest risk systems in the organization.
With PCI compliance as a significant business driver, specifically for our e-commerce business, we turned to CyberArk to get our user and hard-coded application passwords under control, while at the same time being able to enforce new security policies built to protect our customers.Director of Information Security, Major Airline