Take the first step toward securing your privileged account environment. Run the CyberArk Discovery & Audit™ (DNA) scan today.
Scan your network with CyberArk DNA™ to:
- Discover where privileged accounts exist
- Identify accounts with local administrator rights
- Clearly assess privileged account security risks
- Identify machines vulnerable to Pass-the-Hash attacks
CyberArk DNA™ answers questions such as:
- On which network servers do privileged accounts exist?
- Which accounts have escalated privileges?
- How many SSH keys and orphan keys exist in the environment?
- Which machines and accounts on the network can be accessed using SSH Keys, and from where?
- Which privileged accounts are not in compliance with company policy? (i.e. password has not been changed in over 90 days)
- How many and which machines on the network are vulnerable to Pass-the-Hash attacks?
CyberArk DNA™ Statistics:
- In 2015, CyberArk DNA™ scanned 7 million machines.
- On average, an organization has 3X to 4X more privileged accounts than employees.
- 88% of the networks scanned were found to be significantly susceptible to compromise through privileged account credential theft or abuse.
- The CyberArk DNA™ scan consumes low network bandwidth and uses insignificant network and CPU resources.
- It is performed in read-only mode and does not write to the scanned machines.