Knowing how many privileged accounts you have in your organization and where they exist is often a very challenging task for auditors and security teams. Privileged accounts are known to be exploited in over 90% of today's breaches and they are also a fundamental part of any audit compliance. Dormant accounts that were once created on products that have been decommissioned, new systems that are connecting to the network on a daily basis and scattered information about where privileged accounts exist across IT teams leave organizations vulnerable to audit failures and serious security risks. What is CyberArk DNA™ (Discovery & Audit)? CyberArk's DNA™ is a standalone, easy to use tool (only 3 simple steps!) that runs from a Windows desktop and scans the organizational directory searching for privileged accounts. The scan is fast and once complete gives you a comprehensive and reliable picture as to where your privileged accounts exist and what their status is both as a high level overview and in a detailed report. It can answer questions such as:
- On which target servers do privileged accounts exist?
- Which accounts’ privileges were escalated?
- Which privileged accounts do not adhere to the company's password policy e.g. password age is greater than 60 days?
- Which non-privileged accounts can login to my servers?
- Do 'backdoor' application accounts exist on products that have been decommissioned?
- And more...
3 reasons to try CyberArk DNA™ today:
- Discover where privileged accounts exist to clearly assess security risks
- Save precious audit time by collecting reliable and comprehensive audit information
- Accurately plan project, budget and resources for solving the privileged account problem