Managing and securing privileged accounts begins with locating all accounts and understanding the security risks and vulnerabilities associated with each account. CyberArk’s Discovery & Audit (CyberArk DNA™) is a patent-pending, standalone, easy to use tool that exposes the magnitude of the privileged account security challenge. This fast, non-intrusive scan provides a complete list of all privileged accounts on the network, a status report on the associated passwords as well as identifies machines vulnerable to attacks such as Pass-the-Hash.
It can answer questions such as:
- On which network servers do privileged accounts exist?
- Which accounts have escalated privileges?
- Which privileged accounts are not in compliance with company policy? (i.e. password has not been changed in over 60 days)
- How many and which machines on the network are vulnerable to Pass-the-Hash attacks?
- How can an attack be carried out in my organization?
3 reasons to try CyberArk DNA™ today:
- Discover where privileged accounts and vulnerabilities exist in order to clearly assess security risks
- Save valuable audit preparation time and cost by collecting reliable and comprehensive information
- Accurately plan budget and resources needed for solving the privileged account problem