CyberArk is looking for an ambitious and energetic Channel Account Manager (based in the Netherlands) to manage existing and recruit new focus partners to include advisories, reselling Si’s and MSSP’s partner types ensuring partners are aligned to the market opportunity and positioned to identify, recommend, propose and deploy CyberArk’s portfolio of security solutions. CyberArk is uniquely positioned, as undisputed leader in our space, and has amassed an enviable enterprise client base. The Channel and our partner eco-systems is a key component of our growth plans and fully aligned to support our go-to-market strategy. This is a varied role and will require focus, channel relationship acumen and a solid understanding of how to engage and develop strategic partnerships.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all Partners within their territory reach and maintain the appropriate certification required to participate and contribute to the CyberArk partner program.
- Ensure appropriate and achievable business plans are in place to drive sales revenue of CyberArk solutions and ensuring CyberArk maximise the value-add from the relationship.
- Promote, facilitate and develop productive and tangible relations between the partner and CyberArk’s local and EMEA teams where appropriate.
- Manage and report on partner success in line with the CyberArk partner program criteria.
- Develop a qualified sales pipeline through the partner existing client base.
- Attain and maintain productive and beneficial relationships across all levels within the Partner
- Execute on all aspects of the business plan whether sales enablement, technical, marketing or event creation
- In conjunction with the CyberArk’s sales and marketing team create joint sales development campaigns focused on new business, upscale and portfolio expansion.
- Manage relationships within CyberArk and the Partner to ensure all relevant people are involved (Marketing, Sales Engineers, Territory Managers) for completion of the points above.
- Be fully conversant in the CyberArk messaging and be able to articulate and present this at all levels whether one 2 one or within a seminar environment.
- Train Partner sales teams and be fully conversant on current broad and vertical messaging across the portfolio.
- Reinforce and ensure cadence on the Partner program criteria and drive all Partners to attain the skills levels required.
- Maintain a sales forecast across your Partners and have deal visibility of all unmanaged opportunities.
- Execute all the above for a named list of partners.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5+Yrs Channel experience at SI’s and Security focussed VAR’s
- Strong understanding of partner network with the Benelux region
- Strong and consistent sales track record
- Team player
- Experience in selling to/through MSSP’s
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining partner relationships
- Able to work to targets, prioritize workload and manage own schedule
- Confident and articulate speaking at all levels
- Fully conversant with SFDC, MS Office Applications and other bespoke corporate Apps as needed
- Able to travel and understanding that some days can be long and involve overnight stays
- Organized and pragmatic in approach to tasks and targets
- Willing to learn new messaging and able to incorporate this into new Partner training and messaging
- Flexible, creative and able to adapt quickly in a dynamic and changing environment