CyberArk is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and focused Sales Engineer in Russia. The Sales Engineer will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and is ultimately responsible for the technical win during the sales cycle.
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force hence, they are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team and Product Management as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions. Therefore, you must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You must be able to identify all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
Above all, we are looking for someone that can communicate the CyberArk value and be able to design an optimal solution for complex customer infrastructure and datacenter environments on a global scale.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Technical pre-sales support
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new technical relationships within prospective accounts
- Present CyberArk’s technical value proposition to customers and partners effectively
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct and Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Documentation of client feature requests and issues in CRM system
- Support CyberArk and partner seminars and industry trade shows in the region
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Develop technical knowledge of CyberArk and associated technologies
- 3+ years Software Presales or equivalent experience required
- Prior experience of working within DevOps environments/tools strongly preferred
- Strong experience with Windows/Active Directory administration and operations, Unix/Linux.
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Strong hands-on technical abilities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- A Subject Matter Expert understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations that meet functional, technical and regulatory requirements
- Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions is preferred or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space.
- Operational experience with LDAP Directories, and LDAP Authentication methods
- Enterprise application authentication experience a plus (ie, .NET, Java, CLI)
- Scripting knowledge a plus
- CISSP certification preferred
- Fluency in a local language, plus very good written and spoken English
- The role requires 50% traveling within the region.