Account Executive is responsible to meet the assigned quota by selling to new and existing customers in the assigned territory. AE manages the full sales cycle of all deals in his/her region, both direct and indirect deals, including setting up and presenting in local seminars, following up on incoming or self- generated leads, negotiating terms and prices, and closing deals.
- Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive Privileged Account Security (PAS) and other information security driven challenges
- Driving new PAS business from new and existing commercial targets in the territory
- Targeting and penetrating at the CxO level, auditor and practitioner/IT level of these organisations
- Identification, cultivation and formalisation of relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of information security solutions to enterprise organisations
- Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings
- Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions
- Work and recruit with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals
- Perform weekly meetings with France Regional Sales Manager and Professional Services Manager to assess the status of all existing accounts, and to expedite the rollout and up-sale/cross-sale processes
- Schedule remote or onsite product evaluations performed by the territory Sales Eng.
- 20%-30% Travel
Skills & Candidate Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise SW sales.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security solutions Sales
- Experience in IT Security within vendors or IT services companies
- Familiar with Cyber Security, Identity Management, Database Management, SIEM and Compliance or Information Security
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
- Fluent in English
- Based in Paris Area