As a 3rd level engineer, you will
- Act as the highest escalation point within the support team.
- Perform an advanced analysis of the most complicated issues raised by customers and partners. (Including reproducing the scenario on lab environment, analyze logs, etc.)
- Work closely with R&D and global professional services teams.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise in designated components whilst understanding and considering the complete process and the product.
- Research and help build the company’s knowledge base.
- Sustain a high level of technical knowledge whilst managing multiple cases simultaneously.
- Create clear, easy to use customer-facing documents as well as internal content to improve efficiency and reduce case handling time.
- 5+ years’ experience in Support IT/Professional Services/QA
- 2+ years as 3rd level support engineer (Direct interface with R&D)
- Strong knowledge of server OS (Windows/Linux)
- Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system, including 3rd parties and APIs.
- Great communication skills (English, verbal & written)
- Ability and desire to learn and work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Enterprise Information security
- Endpoint protection solutions
- Client/Server systems
- Advanced database queries
- Networks, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Sniffers
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows SysInternals / Kernel using Windows Debugging Tools.
- Domain controllers
- in Computer Science / Proven capabilities in Programming / Scripting languages
- Authentication methods (RSA SecureID, Smart cards, Tokens, Radius, LDAP)
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Python, Perl, etc)
- Annual Required Travel (if any): 10%