The Operations Intern is a position in the Security Services organization responsible for contributing to the Security Services business processes through the oversight of best practice operational processes. Such responsibilities include several aspects of the services sales process, assets management and PO processing to ensure optimal revenue and margin performance. The Operations Intern owns business operations activities and help improving operational efficiency within CyberArk Security Services through providing consistent scalable policies, procedures, processes, business controls and management reporting. The Operations Intern reports to the Security Services Operations Manager.
- Assist operations department in software order processing and delivery process.
- Permanent License generation for all CyberArk products
- Temporary License generation for customer upgrades and POC’s.
- Create and update customer contact records within Salesforce.
- Update customer assets.
- Documentation of customer purchase orders.
- Continuously improving day to day operations via workflow and order processing enhancements
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments within the organization
- Highly organized, responsive and energetic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and electronic
- Last year student with ability to work at least 90 hours a month
- English level – Fluent speaking, reading and writing
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus