CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
CyberArk is seeking an IT Support to join our Global IT Service and Support team. This role will report directly to the IT Global Service team lead and will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of computer systems and network for employees globally. This will be done through solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT projects and activities globally with a dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have to demonstrate top of the line professionalism; strong communication and customer service skills, excellent organizational skills and an ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time. This person will work closely with the Global IT team.
- Diagnose and resolve day to day technical IT issues
- Responsible for physical security infrastructure across APJ
- Manage Exchange administration (email accounts, distribution lists, shared mailboxes, resources)
- Manage Active directory maintenance
- Provide support and roll-out for Office 365
- Install and set up laptops (and other necessary IT equipment)
- Image the computers according to specification
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting computer systems and networks problems
- Maintain and support Audio/Video equipment setup in meetings
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Configure PCs, Printers and phones as necessary
- Repair and support IT hardware equipment as necessary
- Ad hoc IT tasks as required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing End User IT support
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and well experienced in maintaining and solving problems in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Proven ability to support end users on all levels.
- Team player – Able to rapidly establish a good working relationship with the team
- Excellent time management skills
- Hardworking and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Fast learner and self sufficient
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel abroad as required