HCL Technologies (HCL) is a leading global IT services company that helps global enterprises re–imagine and transform their businesses through Digital technology transformation. HCL operates out of 32 countries and has consolidated revenues of US$ 7.2 billion, for 12 Months ended 30th June, 2017. HCL focuses on providing an integrated portfolio of services underlined by its Mode 1–2–3 growth strategy. Mode 1 encompasses the core services in the areas of Applications, Infrastructure, BPO and Engineering & R&D services, leveraging DRYiCETM Autonomics to transform clients’ business and IT landscape, making them ‘lean’ and ‘agile’. Mode 2 focuses on experience–centric and outcome–oriented integrated offerings of Digital & Analytics, IoT WoRKS™, Cloud Native Services and Cybersecurity & GRC services to drive business outcomes and enable enterprise digitalization. Mode 3 focuses on internal IP creation as well as innovative IP–based partnerships to build products and platforms business.
DXC Technology leads clients on their digital transformation journey, providing innovative next-generation technology solutions and services that leverage deep industry expertise, global scale, technology independence and an extensive partner community.
Redington Value helps its partners in the channel deliver the most optimal IT solution to their customers. These solutions span across technology domains such as Networking, Voice, Servers, Storage, Software, Security and Infrastructure. Over 34 vendor relationships ensure that all the requirements of the channel are met under one-roof. This is supported by in-house pre-sales expertise to support partners, regular sales/technical training and programs to benefit partners do more business.
- Dedicated pre-sales for every domain/opportunity
- Pre-sales highly certified (CCIE, ACE, JNCIE, RHCE, MCSE, MASE etc.)
- In-country/Online training engine for enabling channel sales & technical trainings
- POC and demo centers
- Ability to execute objectives of awareness, enablement and channel incentive/rebates through existing online/offline infrastructure
- Ex-warehouse, CAD, CIF, DTD all options offered
- Staging offered to selected customers
- Standard 30/45/60 days open credit
- Extended credit terms up to 180 days on specific projects
- Project financing offered