CyberArk is Heading to #RSAC To Find the Anomaly, Eliminate the Threat with Privileged Threat Analytics
| Uncategorized |
It’s been a whirlwind 12 months for the IT security industry—NSA/ Snowden, PoS attacks on major retailers, DDoS attacks on US banks, you name it. But, like every year, it’s time for the industry to congregate under the spotlight of one of the biggest and most buzzed about shows, the RSA Conference. This year’s event takes place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, February 24-28th.
CyberArk, as usual, is excited to participate in this year’s conference, and we have a slew of activities planned to ensure that attendees recognize the importance of Privileged Account Security. If you are heading to RSA (check that, #RSAC, if you are following along on social media), here is what you can expect to see from CyberArk:
- Make sure to stop by our booth in South Hall—#915—to talk with our privileged experts who will also be running product demos around the clock. Head over to see some of our most recently unveiled solutions, including Privileged Threat Analytics™ and CyberArk DNA™ v4, in action. Demo stations will be set up to engage attendees to monitor privileged account activity, find the security anomaly and eliminate the threat to the system. It will make for a compelling display. And of course we’ll have our entire suite of privileged account security solutions ready and available to demonstrate.
- Every 30 minutes we will also hold interactive theatre presentations to describe how you CAN combat advanced threats and take back control of your systems by establishing industry best practices for privileged account security.
- Also at the booth, we will be sticking to our theme of “Find the anomaly. Eliminate the threat” and giving away t-shirts! To reserve your CyberArk t-shirt, you must be one of the first 2,500 people to register. So fill out the form here!
- Our very own Andrey Dulkin, Senior Director of Cyber Innovation, CyberArk, will host a presentation entitled, “Targeted Security Analytics: You Know Where They Are Going. Be Waiting” on Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 12:00 PM in West – 3022. Attend and watch Andrey explain how advanced and insider attacks maneuver throughout your organization, while he provides insights into where and how you can intercept them with targeted analytics.
- Also on Tuesday, Feb. 25 & Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 2:00 PM, we will host exclusive “customer only” presentations to demonstrate to our users how they can even better leverage the CyberArk solution to secure their corporate environment from attacks.
And, of course, check back on our blog for additional RSA updates, and follow us on Twitter at @CyberArk. We look forward to seeing you on the show floor!