CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
- Be a part of the IT R&D system team which is responsible for creating, managing and supporting the processes of Dev Department
- Working closely with Dev department Provide solutions for operations challenges
- Install, configure and deploy systems in a large-scale accordance with the company’s plans.
- Monitor and automate processes for several network Environment.
- Deploying and managing cloud and on-premises environments to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Over 5 years of experience in IT system administration and DevOps methodology expertise , including the following:
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Linux and windows administration servers , understand system troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Experience in big virtualization environment – VMware vSphere 5.x/6.x administration, including HA clusters and automation
- Experience with CI solutions and source control management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, TFS etc.).
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
Experience with Active Directory – Forests / Sites / Replication / Gpo etc.
- Deep Networking skills (Tcp/IP, VoIP, Wifi – Layer 2 & Layer 3)
- Experience with Storage systems in a SAN topology (such as NetApp & EqualLogic).
- Good script skills (Bash, PowerShell, Groovy or Python)
- Experience with Monitoring systems and tools.
- Scripting skills are must (VBScript, PowerShell).
- Knowledge in cloud services – AWS & Azure
- SCCM management – advantage
- Familiar with Confluence, Jira
- Highly motivated, self-driven, thinks out of the box and plays well in a team
- High level English – Verbal & Writing
- Excellent inter-personal skills and Service oriented
- High level troubleshooting, works well under pressure