Field Marketing Manager, Federal & Public Sector
CyberArk is seeking a talented, self-directed Field Marketing Manager to join our growing Americas team! In this role, you will be leading CyberArk’s marketing to the Public Sector with a focus on the US Federal Government. This role will be responsible for partnering with the Federal sales teams to develop, execute and measure high volume, cost effective lead generation and nurture programs. You will also work closely with the Global Demand Center to align marketing campaigns and messaging to ensure continued success in new business development and customer expansion. This position reports to the Manager of Americas Field Marketing.
Success in this role will require an analytical mindset, creative demand generation skills, and project management expertise. It also necessitates a proven ability to work with sales, partners and marketing peers across the organization.
- Develop a marketing plan that builds pipeline for Fed, State and local agencies
- Build strong relationships with sales to gain market insights and ensure alignment of marketing investments to top sales priorities.
- Identify, manage, coordinate resources and measure effectiveness of regional events (CyberArk and industry).
- Work with counterparts in Inside Sales to optimize quantity/quality targets for nurtured leads and ensure effective, timely follow up.
- Support the development and expansion of our indirect sales channels with effective channel-ready lead programs and strong relationships with counterparts at top tier partners. Identify ways for partners to add to the sales pipeline.
- Work efficiently with contracted marketing fulfillment house to ensure timely shipments of event collateral to all field sales events.
- Identify digital marketing programs for region and work collaboratively with Digital Marketing Team to implement prioritized opportunities – this could include emails, webcasts, content syndication, digital ads, and 3rd party programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required, marketing or business related degree a plus
- 4+ years marketing experience in Public Sector, with a focus on Federal government
- 2+ years of experience managing demand generation, campaign development and execution.
- 2+ years of experience marketing with channel partners.
- Professional B2B marketing experience leading demand generation programs preferably in the information security space
- Digital marketing program experience a must
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools like Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics
- Excellent oral and written communication a must
- Willingness to travel, averaging 20% of time