With more and more organizations leveraging numerous SAP systems, applications and databases to run their businesses, there is an ever-increasing need for organizations to reduce the attack vector and manage privileged access
Privileged Access Security Solution
This eBook is written as a primer to help you and your colleagues recognize and articulate the need to mitigate privileged access security risks at your organization.
- Learn about the many types of privileged access used by humans and by non-human automated processes
- Learn about data loss, compliance & audit and 3rd party risks
- Securing privileged access across the enterprise
- Getting starting with a privileged access security project
- Ten Actions for Securing Privileged Access With these insights, you’ll understand why organizations must deploy, manage and continually optimize a privileged access security program.
Learn about the new features. In this webinar, we highlight the following:
- New automatic privileged account onboarding capabilities
- New threat detection and automatic response enhancements
- New ability to manage local privileged credentials on endpoints that are loosely connected to the network
- New integration that will synchronize secrets that are managed in the Vault with Conjur
National Gypsum Company is a fully integrated building products manufacturer and one of the leading gypsum board producers in the world. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, National Gypsum manufactures gypsum wallboard, cement board and related construction materials at 43 facilities in North America.
With nearly 12,000 users and 85,000 break-glass accounts worldwide that enable emergency access to dozens of systems across multiple lines of business, the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution automates key processes and improves productivity and accountability.