Establishing cyber security priorities can be difficult for security practitioners and there is confusion around what to do to get the most effective protection against cyber attacks. However, protection from advanced threats requires a complete layer of privileged account security making it the logical choice when it comes to what should come first. Download the guide for more on why it’s time to put privilege first.
This eBook is written as a primer to help you and your colleagues recognize and articulate the need to mitigate privileged access security risks at your organization.
- Learn about the many types of privileged access used by humans and by non-human automated processes
- Learn about data loss, compliance & audit and 3rd party risks
- Securing privileged access across the enterprise
- Getting starting with a privileged access security project
- Ten Actions for Securing Privileged Access With these insights, you’ll understand why organizations must deploy, manage and continually optimize a privileged access security program.
As organizations across the globe increasingly seek to take advantage of the benefits of DevOps based environments, they also recognize the critical need to secure their environments. Recent widely publicized security breaches have further reinforced the need to secure DevOps environments. However, conventional security management solutions and practices, designed to support more traditional on-premises type environments, are often too slow and complex for the fast pace of DevOps environments.
This ebook highlights six core guiding principles designed to help organizations enable DevOps security at scale.
Article 82 “Right to Compensation and Liability” quite possibly has the most potentially devastating repercussions. If an individual asks for compensation from a company because their data has been exposed, it is up to every party in the supply chain to be able to prove that they have met their obligations and perhaps even prove which party is at fault by having the right controls in place.
In this webcast we highlight the importance of having the right security solutions in place that audit who is accessing the personal data and what they’re doing with it.