Account Executive (AE) is responsible to meet the assigned quota by selling to new and existing customers in the assigned territory, what is everything north of the line between Zwickau and Munster. The territory includes Large Enterprises in the territory, so this is not a SMB specialized role.
AE manages the full sales cycle of all deals in his/her region, (deals are executed as indirect deals via channel partners), including setting up and presenting in local seminars, following up on incoming or self- generated leads, performing product presentations (on sales level), answering industry, company and technical questions, negotiating terms and prices, and closing deals.
Acting as the fully accountable local sales manager for the given territory is key to success in this role.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive Privileged Account Security (PAS) and other information security driven challenges like DevSecOps
- Driving new PAS business from new and existing commercial targets in the territory, with an emphasis on winning new logos
- Targeting and penetrating at the CxO level, auditor and practitioner/IT level of these organisations
- Identification, cultivation and formalisation of relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of information security solutions to enterprise organisations
- Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings
- Work and recruit with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals including the orchestration of CyberArk’s resources to win the deal
- Perform regular meetings with Regional Director DACH to assess the status of all existing accounts, and to expedite the rollout and up-sale/cross-sale processes
- Schedule remote or onsite product evaluations performed by the territory SE
- Being a leader to the local partner sales rep to drive indirect opportunities while being a challenger’s consultant to the customer
Skills & Candidate Requirements
- Minimum Requirements – Enterprise Sales, IDM / Information Security solutions, complex infrastructure solutions – SOFTWARE SALES BACKGROUND
- Desirables – to have an understanding of Cyber Security, Identity Management, Database Management, SIEM and Compliance or Information Security knowledge
- Rolodex of contacts across target customer landscape would be ideal, knowing the hidden champions of his territory and not only looking for the very obvious ones
- 5 years plus – SUCESSFUL enterprise sales experience within new logos
- This person needs to be results driven, flexible, and fit into the culture of the team – team oriented yet clear articulated expectations
- This person is to have a start-up mentality
- Willingness to travel