As a Backend Automation Engineer in CyberArk’s R&D, you will be hands-on responsible for building and maintaining the testing automation infrastructure of our products.
You will design and develop automation testing, scripts and tools as well as escort the teams using them.
- Full time position
- Responsible for building and maintaining the automation infrastructure of the core CyberArk product (server side)
- As a server side product, we need to take into account the following areas in our coverage:
availability, backup, cloud readiness, disaster-recovery, scale, performance, concurrency
- Owner of the team automation solution, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and innovations in the industry. Research and recommend new methods, technologies, practices and tools
- Be part of an R&D agile team (including Developers, QA Architects etc.)
- You will work with other interfaces (e.g. developers, R&D leads, QA architects, QA management, DevOps, R&D managers) as part of our ongoing process to increase automation coverage level\implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field / technology unit graduate with relevant experience
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Strong ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Strong understanding of computer programming, software design and development
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- Great interpersonal relations, open and communicative team player while also having the ability to work alone.
- Original thinker, creative, open minded
- Excellent time management
- Strong ability to share experience with others
- Fluent in English, good writing skills
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas – Advantage:
- Knowledge in automation tools\scripts.
- Experience as software developer in complex environments
- Security principles and techniques (encryption, authentication protocols)
- Knowledge of Windows internals
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol (analyze network traffic, use of network sniffers)
- Experience in virtualized environments (VMware, ESXI)
- Active Directory, Domain controllers, Exchange servers
- Authentication methods (RSA SecurID, Smart cards, Tokens, Radius, LDAP)