CyberArk is looking for brilliant people to join our journey for building the next generation of security applications.
- Analyze, design and develop new features for the Cyber-Ark infrastructure and product family. Take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable.
- Research platforms and frameworks in the DevOps, Cloud and Container Orchestration domains, to enable better applying security standards in those areas.
- Diverse technology stack using various programming languages such as Ruby, C#, Java and C++
- Member in a highly talented cross-functional development team, built of developers, architects and QA, in an agile oriented environment
- Report to R&D team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering related field / Elite unit alumni
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby\Java\C#
- Backend server programming (multithreaded programming, performance tuning)
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- High ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Thorough and methodical approach to any task
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Creative, out of the box thinking
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet
- Experience with AWS development
Fluent in English, good writing skills