- Have end to end ownership from individual development environments, SCM, Build/CI server, to our production data centers.
- Be responsible for enterprise Orchestration and CI process.
- Design and manage DevOps Configuration Management & Continuous Integration/Deployment Services (build, packaging and deployment)
- Design, document, implement, and maintain scripts to enhance current build/release processes
- Incorporate new development projects into existing build structures
- Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process
- Work closely with R&D and IT/operations departments
- Report to R&D team manager
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes etc.).
- Experience with CI solutions and source control management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, TFS etc.).
- Good script skills (Bash, PowerShell, Groovy or Python)
- Strong hands-on technical abilities
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- Thorough and methodical approach to any task
- Strong ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Original thinker, creative
- Full time position
- Fluent in English, good writing skills
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas – an advantage:
- Knowledge in Cloud environment
- Database usage experience and understanding
- Ability to carry out monitoring and performance metrics analysis using common monitoring tools
- Programming knowledge in C# or Java
- Familiarity with Maven, Nuget and NPM Packaging
- Familiarity in code analysis tools, such as Sonar
- Security principles and techniques (encryption, authentication protocols)
- Administration experience with Windows and Linux/Unix platforms
- Know your way around the open source community
- Familiarity with DevOps culture.