CyberArk is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and focused Devops Security Solution Engineer in France.
Solution Engineer will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and will ultimately be responsible for the technical win during the sales cycle.
Solution Engineer are the primary technical resource for the field sales force hence, they are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team and Product Management as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions. Therefore, you must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You must be able to identify all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
Above all, we are looking for someone that can communicate the CyberArk value and be able to design an optimal solution for complex customer infrastructure and datacenter environments on a global scale.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Technical pre-sales support
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new technical relationships within prospective accounts
- Present CyberArk’s technical value proposition to customers and partners effectively
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct and Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Documentation of client feature requests and issues in CRM system
- Support CyberArk and partner seminars and industry trade shows in the region
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Develop technical knowledge of CyberArk and associated technologies
- OS: Any Linux based distribution OS experience
- Scripting (any of): Bash, Korn shell, PERL
- Coding languages (any of): Python, Ruby, Java Script
- Application servers (any of): Tomcat, JBoss/WildFly, NodeJS, Nginx
- DevOps Orchestration tools (any of): Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- DevOps CI/CD Tools (any of): Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Bamboo, teamcity
- Repository and repository manager (any of): GitHub, GitLab, Artifactory, Nexus
- General: Software architecture, software development, Security software, Any contribution to Open Source project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French (mother tongue preferred) and English language
- Travel: Willing to travel across France and occasionally across EMEA.