As Global Channel Programs Director, you are responsible for building programs that drive interest & enthusiasm for CyberArk’s products and solutions, and establish CyberArk as the Privilege Account Security standard within the channel community.
You will be responsible for the worldwide rollout, delivery, management and evolution of CyberArk’s channel programs, and supporting business systems. You will drive strategy, go-to-market, enablement, and operations of the worldwide program to ensure adoption of CyberArk within our partner ecosystem. This role will work very closely with the sales & marketing departments to ensure the growth of CyberArk’s channel business.
The Global Channel Programs Director possesses excellent organizational, analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in channel program management with a deep understanding of partner programs, messaging, analytics as well as working with business systems and operations teams. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with a high energy level and can-do attitude.
- Create program collateral which outlines the benefits, terms, rules of engagement that supports the channel program globally.
- Define, create and coordinate sales training and technical enablement programs for channel partners, globally.
- Own, maintain, and enhance the CyberArk Partner Portal
- Create internal and external partner program communications (newsletters, webinars, etc) and manage communications calendar.
- Track and report key performance metrics tied to the business objectives
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 times per quarter
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Partner Program Management, Channel Operations, Partner Sales Programs, Channel Sales and/or Channel Marketing related roles.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive program requirements.
- Strong SFDC skills and the ability to quickly get up to speed on complimentary business systems.
- Solid understanding of data analysis and communicating insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organization and project management skills to complete tasks as scheduled.
- Highly skilled relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive program success.
- An unparalleled work ethic and appetite to drive results.
- BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience required.