As the Director of EMEA Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing high volume, cost effective lead generation and nurture programs to support CyberArk’s new business and customer expansion targets, both via Direct and Indirect channels. You will also work closely with the corporate communications team to support and enhance public and analyst relations programs in EMEA. This position directly reports to the VP Marketing, with dotted line responsibility to the VP of EMEA Sales.
This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, demand generation, creative, analytic and project management expertise. It also requires a proven ability to lead a geographically dispersed team and work effectively with peers in sales and marketing.
- Lead and grow a high quality field/channel marketing team
- Grow pipeline by creating, executing and driving the demand generation strategy for lead creation, lead nurturing and customer marketing with clear objectives, creative and effective strategies and precision execution.
- Maximize ROI on physical events with strategic planning, pre-event promotion, creative execution and post-event follow up.
- Work in partnership with sales leaders to ensure sales and marketing alignment of priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions, customer insights and/or emerging opportunities
- Work with counterpart in Inside Sales to optimize quantity/quality targets for nurtured leads and ensure effective, timely follow up.
- Support the development and expansion of our indirect sales channels with effective channel-ready lead programs and strong relationships with counterparts at top tier partners.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the contribution of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Work in partnership with global marketing peers including corporate communications, global channels, product marketing and global campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate a growing team
- Experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in writing and present to diverse audiences including executive management
- Ability to develop and work with analytics and performance metrics
- Detail oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership and strong team management skills
- Digital marketing program experience a must, plus proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools like Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
- Ability to finish projects on time and within budget
- Ability to innovate and work independently in a results-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel, averaging 20% of time.
Desired Education and Experience
- Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level, ideally in a business related subject
- 12+ years progressive marketing experience with at least five years of director level experience in marketing at a high growth company
- Marketing with a B2B enterprise software company. Information security experience a big plus.
- 6+ years of experience managing teams in demand generation, campaign development and execution.
- 6+ years of experience marketing with channel partners.