CyberArk Enterprise Support Engineers provide expert technical support for the company’s worldwide enterprise customers and partners. They have excellent communication skills and look to support their colleagues and peers throughout the organization. They have an eagerness to learn new technologies, take on new challenges, and drive key initiatives with the view to ensure the long-term success of our customers and the company.
CyberArk recognizes our valuable employees through opportunities for skills development and career progression.
– At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company.
– Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system.
– Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions, isolating the root cause.
– Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing world-class service.
– Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers.
– Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
– Must be able to work independently as well as with others as part of a domestic and international team.
– Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
– Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and server platforms with emphasis on Windows 2008/2012 Server.
– BSc. in Computer Science.
– ProgrammingScripting languages.
– Information security.
– Networks, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Sniffers.
– Experience working with Linux or Unix Operating Systems.
– Domain controllers.
– Web servers and Web applications.
– Authentication methods (RSA Securid, Smart cards, Tokens, Radius, LDAP).
– Experience of single sign on solutions (e.g. Shibboleth, ADFS).
– Experience in Windows Clustering, Network Load Balancing, SAN technologies and disaster recovery.