As Field Marketing Manager for the BeNeLux and Nordic countries, you are responsible for developing and executing cost effective lead generation and nurture programs to support CyberArk’s new business and customer expansion targets. This position reports directly to Marketing Director – EMEA with close liaison with the Regional Director and his sales team across the region. The role is based in Amsterdam.
- Budget management, and its administration,
- Creation and development of marketing plan
- Grow pipeline by creating, executing and driving the demand generation for lead creation, lead nurturing and customer marketing with clear objectives, creative and effective strategies and precision execution.
- Maximize ROI on physical events with strategic planning, pre event promotion, creative execution and post event follow up.
- Work in partnership with sales leaders to ensure sales and marketing alignment of priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions, customer insights and/or emerging opportunities
- Work with counterpart in Inside Sales (based in the London office) to optimize quantity/quality targets for nurtured leads and ensure effective, timely follow up.
- Support the development and expansion of our indirect sales channels with effective channel-ready lead programs and strong relationships with counterparts at top tier partners.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the contribution of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Work in partnership with global marketing peers including corporate communications, global channels, product marketing and global campaigns.
- Work with Channel Account Managers on MDF plans with partners
- Language skills: Dutch & English. Additionally, French or any of the Nordic languages would be great.
- Experience developing/executing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets (healthy mix of corporate campaigns and local)
- Measure success of marketing activity
- Excellent communicator with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in writing
- Digital marketing program experience
- Understands the value Social Media (LinkedIn, Blogs) when engaging with customers, prospects
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff in multiple countries across the Region
- Ability to finish projects on time and within budget
- Ability to innovate and work independently in a results-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel, up-to 40% of time