As a Filter Drivers Developer in CyberArk, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing and maintaining filter drivers’ code that is a critical part of our end-point agent software.
In order to guarantee the high quality of these products, you will perform software design and development activities at the highest standard and on time.
- Learn and understand the current end-point agent software.
- Participate in the design of new filter drivers and in the modifications of existing code in order to provide advanced protection mechanisms against new technological threats found in the newest malwares.
- Independently code programs (filter drivers).
- Generate test plans to verify the correct operation of the developed code. Develop automatic testing programs where applicable.
- Participate in the formal acceptance testing of code developed by yourself and others in the end-point agent team.
- Professional skills
- BA in Computer Science or Mathematics, or MAMRAM graduate or equivalent IDF service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial company as a software developer in Windows environment.
- Significant experience developing filter drivers for Windows using c and c++.
- Excellent design and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Ability to write technical documents in English at a very high level.
- Personal skills
- A thorough and methodical approach to any (and all) software programming task.
- Independent – Able to learn new technique and solve technical problems independently.
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement.
- Excellent ability to communicate with colleagues.
- Open minded, original thinker and creative.
- Full time position
Knowledge in the following areas:
- C and C++ Windows programming.
- Developing Filter Drivers for Windows.
- Fluent in English, good writing skills
- Experience with developing anti-malware software (in user mode as well as in kernel mode).