The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution is an enterprise class solution, designed to help organizations to protect themselves from sophisticated attacks. This solution provides a complete privileged accounts lifecycle management that is composed of vaulting and securing privileged accounts, periodically changing them without human intervention, enforcing workflows when using them, recording and monitoring sessions established with these accounts, detecting potential threats through behavior analytics and more.
CyberArk has recently acquired an Israeli startup with an innovative technology and platform. This open position is an opportunity to take the lead in building a new product based on it and expand CyberArk offering for modern enterprise environments.
A member of CyberArk’s product management department, responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining product vision, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, as well as working closely with Sales, R&D, product owner/functional analyst, customers, marketing and field-services to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
- Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements, define product features, manage and communicate product roadmap and future versions
- Work closely with product owner/functional analyst and R&D to track version progress and ensure timely and high quality version releases
- Conduct strategic business opportunity analysis, including market and competitive research
- Collaborate with sales, professional services, business development, management, and operations on a daily basis
- Produce technical presentations and sales tools, support product marketing with go-to-market campaigns
- Innovator by nature. Ability to think out of the box and enjoy uncharted waters
- 2-3 years of experience in product management or 4-5 years of experience as functional analyst
- Technical experience in software development as part of an R&D team
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Excellent ability to lead R&D teams independently.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in large enterprise datacenters (IT/IS)
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressure
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Experience in SaaS/IaaS/PaaS and cloud technology
- Knowledge in SDLC (software development lifecycle) in enterprises
- Evangelism, pusher and experience in the field (working and training with AE, PS, SE)
- Excellent customer –facing skills
- Experience with new product directions validation, collecting feedback, performing market research and customer interviews
- Proven ability to succeed in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (mainly in English)
- Willingness to travel (4-6 times a year)
- Experience in information security – an advantage
- BSc in computer-science/engineering, or 3-5 years hands-on experience in software development – an advantage
- MBA – an advantage