CyberArk’s Product Owner (PO), a member of R&D development team responsible for filling the gap between the market requirements as presented by Product Management and the solution that determines how to implement these requirements in our products. Using comprehensive business and technical knowledge, the PO accompanies the entire development process starting from the planning phase, through the development and testing process to successful release to our customers. The PO works closely with the Development Team, Product Management, Professional Services and Technical Writers.
The PO is responsible for:
- Producing valuable content for our customers
- Deconstructing a large feature to smaller pieces and defining the pieces that can compose a releasable product
- Central focal point for all parties outside the R&D department about how the product works, what the product can do, and how a certain change will affect the product
- Analyzing product business requirements and producing a functional design
- Deep knowledge of the product and how customers use it
- Working hand-in-hand with R&D to explain the requirements and answer any functional questions
- Innovator by nature. Thinking out of the box.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 8 years of experience in the software industry
- 2-3 years of experience as functional analyst/product owner/business analyst/product management, in the software industry. Experience in writing functional designs.
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- BSc in computer-science/engineering, or 3-5 years hands-on experience in software development
- Proven Agile experience – an advantage
- Proven management skills – an advantage
- Previous experience as pre-sale/post-sale – an advantage
- Information security experience – an advantage