Leader of a highly talented development team in an agile oriented environment. The team leader must demonstrate high professional skills, coach his team members and always strive for excellence.
Using comprehensive business and technical knowledge, the team leader accompanies the entire development process starting from the planning phase, through the development and testing process to successful release to our customers. The team leader works closely with PM, PO, PS and other team leaders in R&D.
The team leader is responsible for:
- Producing valuable content for our customers
- Professional growth of the team members
- Recruiting and training new team members
- Defining improvement goals for the team and leading the team to achieve the goals
- Maintaining our culture
- Deep knowledge of our products and how customers are using it
- Working hand-in-hand with product manager, product owner and the team to execute features from the requirements to the acceptance at the field
- Innovator by nature. Thinking out of the box.
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 10 years of experience in the software industry
- 5 years hands-on experience in OO software development in C++ in particular (MUST)
- Experience in Windows environment (Must)
- 3 years of experience as a leader of a development team
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- BSc in computer-science/engineering – an advantage
- Proven Agile and Kanban experience – an advantage
- Experience in developing Windows Internals -– an advantage
- Information security experience – an advantage