The Operations Coordinator is a position in the Security Services organization responsible for contributing to the Security Services business processes through the oversight of best practice operational processes. Such responsibilities include several aspects of the services sales process, training registration, assets management and PO processing to ensure optimal revenue and margin performance. The Operations Coordinator owns business operations activities and help improving operational efficiency within CyberArk Security Services through providing consistent scalable policies, procedures, processes, business controls and management reporting. The Operations Coordinator reports to Security Services Operations Manager.
- Handle training operations, which includes course registration, certificate generation, and documentation of these processes.
- Support the technical teams with operational tasks, working with various departments to ensure operational tasks are fulfilled
- Orders processing and tracking coordinate delivery, through daily continuous communication with customers, partners, and sales managers using prioritization.
- Temporary License generation for customer upgrades and POC’s.
- Lead small to medium cross organizations projects to improve processes
- Customer Orientation: Constantly strive to know our customers and their needs better on the operational side.
- 3+ years of operations experience, ideally within a professional services organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of project management principles
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments with the organization
- Highly organized, responsive and energetic
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and electronic
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software – Advantage
- Working knowledge of NetSuite ERP software – Advantage