CyberArk is seeking a skilled communicator and technically proficient professional to join our elite consulting services team. As experts in enterprise security and CyberArk’s solutions, Senior Consultants take leadership roles in complex deployments, breach remediation projects, and within CyberArk by establishing best practices and new approaches to adapt to the ever-changing security landscape.
Senior Consultants must coordinate closely with implementation services, sales teams, and product management to ensure the solutions they architect meet customer needs and are executed according to the plan.
- Lead large enterprise deployments of CyberArk’s solutions through their full life-cycle
- Design and architect solutions to meet the needs of CyberArk’s customers
- Provide guidance on practices and trends in privileged account security
- Establish new standard approaches and practices for deploying CyberArk’s solutions and securing privileged accounts
- Continuously improve knowledge of CyberArk’s products and information security
- Develop and maintain positive and productive customer relationships
- Serve as the conduit for communications to and from the customer and CyberArk’s implementation services, sales, product management, and marketing teams
- Receive and appropriately resolve and communicate customer issues and escalations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least four years’ experience in a technology consulting role, or similar
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or similar certifications
- Experience with enterprise solutions architecture, information security, and risk management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate to different target audiences from technical to executive
- A wide understanding of technologies and technical disciplines, including databases, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security
- Knowledge and experience developing solutions under various regulations and standards including HIPA, SOX, PCI-DSS, NERC-CIP, etc.