CyberArk is looking for brilliant people to join our journey for building the next generation of security applications.
- Work with a team of highly energized and professional engineers working on mission critical systems in the red-hot cybersecurity industry.
- Analyze, design and develop new features for the Cyber-Ark infrastructure and product family. Take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Take part in research projects for new products and features
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering related field / Elite unit alumni
- 4+ years’ experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications
- Have the ability to understand complex software systems.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Flexbox
- Great interpersonal relations, team player
- Extremely good learning abilities
Additional skills (advantages):
- Builds and lifecycle in an front-end environment (Webpack, npm)
- Proficient in test driven development and unit testing.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies like .Net/Java is an advantage.
- Open source contributor.