CyberArk Software is seeking a detail-oriented Staff Accountant who will support the Accounting Department as well as take full ownership of the Account Payable process for a fast growing public company.
|Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Full responsibility for Accounts Payables including accurately coding and entering vendor information, invoices, processing payments, and monthly close
· Work with various departments and suppliers to research and resolve account discrepancies and payment issues
· Preparation of monthly accruals
· Assist accounting department with journal entries
· Contribute to the monthly close process, reconciliations of various general ledger accounts
· Bank reconciliations, assist with cash transaction monitoring, recording
· Fixed assets maintenance
· Facilitate intercompany process and reconciliation
· Assist with other varied activities and ad-hoc analyses as required
· Assist with statutory reporting
· Participate in quarterly and annual financial audits including interaction with external and internal auditors
· The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and 5 years of experience as a Staff Accountant.
· Ability to problem solve and make decisions is critical
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
· Understanding of debits and credits
· Expert level Excel skills required including pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.
· Experience with large accounting and ERP system required
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles