The Strategic Accounts Sales Engineer (SASE) will manage all aspects of the technical sales cycle to assist the Strategic Account Executives (SAE) in driving customer success for CyberArk’s most visible customers. The vast majority of the role will involve longer term strategic guidance for our Fortune 100 clients on how to effectively use and deploy CyberArk solutions, assisting with the design of ideal solution sets to help customers solve privileged account security challenges, evangelizing best practices for mitigating privilege account risk, aiding SAEs in effectively positioning CyberArk value proposition to C-Level executives, as well as continually researching new technologies and attack vectors in order to help customers understand how CyberArk can secure an ever-changing technology landscape. This role requires the ability to quickly learn and then communicate very technical concepts effectively to non-technical audiences. In addition, the SASE may be called upon to aid in limited project management capacities to help customers struggling with implementation get on track for timely deployment.
- Work closely with SAEs to strategize on how best to work an account, position products, and coordinate various internal resources depending on the task at hand.
- Work with CyberArk’s various Strategic Advisory Firm partners to ensure consistent messaging and value creation for all involved parties.
- Installing, configuring, and demonstrating the CyberArk Cloud/DevOps solutions in a POC.
- Provide guidance on DevOps concepts related to infrastructure, cloud, security, and operations
- Quickly establish a high-level understanding of various different platforms: CyberArk solutions touch potentially hundreds of different technologies.
- Responsible for the technical win in the presales process as well as the ongoing success of an organization’s Privileged Account Security Program.
- 3-5+ years of SE experience related to the following areas:
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Technologies
- Information Security
- Cloud IaaS and PaaS providers
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud – Required
- Unix/Linux – Required
- Windows Administration/Active Directory – Nice to Have
- VMWare – Nice to have
- Oracle, MSSQL – Nice to have
- CyberArk or other Privileged Account Management technologies – Nice to have
- 30-35% Travel