Technical Advisor- Customer Success
CyberArk Software is looking for an energetic, highly motivated, and focused Technical Advisor eager to learn and contribute to an already successful team. The Technical Advisor will combine technical knowledge with personal and networking skills in an effort to help new and existing customers use and leverage CyberArk’s industry leading solutions. Above all, we are looking for someone who is creative, can adapt quickly, understand new concepts and technologies, and apply them to the larger picture of the tools.
The Technical Advisor will require limited travel (10%) where most work can and will be performed remotely via phone and WebEx. There will not be an assigned region or territory but will work towards supporting our 800+ customers and create run rate business. The Technical Advisor will work as part of the sales team to identify opportunities and generate add-on business from existing customers.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop technical knowledge of CyberArk and associated technologies
- Effectively present CyberArk’s technical solution and concepts to customers and partners
- Proactively seek out and assist in identifying and plan for new opportunities using existing technical relationships
- Assist Senior Security Advisors as needed to execute technical tasks and continue to drive opportunities (i.e. configure LDAP integration)
- Help existing customers on strategic support cases
- Engage in minor implementation processes
- Create material to assist customers and partners in the use and concepts of the CyberArk tool
- When needed, conduct and ensure success of customer deployments as well as proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Support CyberArk and partner processes as the go-to engineering resource and technical expert of the solution based on past experience and best practices
- Convey customer requirements and needs to Product Management teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- MIS/Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics Degree or equivalent experience required (emphasis on logical thinking).
- Experience with various types of technologies such as Windows, Unix/Linux OS, Oracle/SQL databases, LDAP directories, etc.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations
- Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions is preferred or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space
- Enterprise application authentication experience a plus (ie, .NET, Java, CLI)
- Scripting knowledge a plus