TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND TECHJAM AT IMPACT
- You’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to act like an attacker and steal credentials – especially when you can win prizes for it.
- You lay awake at night wondering how to steal AWS keys, and this is your chance to do just that.
- The idea of submitting a killer Privileged Account Security RFP that wins big business is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
- You want the bragging rights that come from being on a team that successfully completes all the TechJam challenges.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty with the latest and greatest security for DevOps tools, in fact you can’t wait.
- The cutting edge is where you like to play, especially when it comes to learning attack techniques.
- You consider “risk” to be your second language and you want to increase your vocabulary.
- You’re ready to put your skills to the test, especially when it means teaming up with the best privileged access security experts in the industry.
- You like to be first, so it only makes sense that you’d want to be part of CyberArk’s first TechJam.
- You put your blood, sweat and tears into your CyberArk Certifications, and this is where it all pays off.
DON’T MISS OUT!
TechJam is your opportunity to experience a one-of-a kind exclusive partner event that takes you deeper into the technical realm than ever before – all while enjoying a spectacular night of festivities that includes food, drinks, and special prizes.
You’ll team up with CyberArk experts and build your Privileged Access skills, learn cutting edge attack techniques, and explore cloud and DevOps security principals so you leave with the confidence to deliver the same level of risk mitigation techniques as our own CyberArk security experts.
This partner-only event is for CyberArk Certified Pre-Sales Engineers (CPEs) or Certified Delivery Engineers (CDEs). Credentials will be validated at the door. Be sure to register for our Tuesday Partner Certification bootcamps if you want to attend TechJam and aren’t yet certified!
A detailed agenda will be shared in the upcoming weeks!
Act Like an Attacker
Learn how the CyberArk Red Team operates, hacks and attacks, gets their hands dirty with the latest and greatest security for DevOps tools, would steal your AWS keys, and more.
Team Up with CyberArk Engineers
Get ready for an evening of hands-on challenges that test your skills in a fun, fast-paced environment where you can kick back and get your tech on.
A Night to Remember
They’ll be prizes, showcases of tech innovations and integrations from our C3 partners, and enough food and refreshments to fuel you through the night.