Enterprise-proven management platform delivers security, scalability and centralized policy management
CyberArk Shared Technology Platform serves as the basis for the Privileged Account Security Solution and allows customers to deploy a single infrastructure and expand the solution to meet expanding business requirements. Seamless integration of products built on the platform provides lowest cost of ownership, and consolidated management, policy controls and reporting capabilities. The platform delivers enterprise-class security, scalability, and high availability on a single, integrated solution. Designed to integrate into any IT environment, whether on-premises or in the cloud, the platform is the foundation of the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution.
CyberArk Shared Technology Platform provides:
The Digital Vault® is an isolated and bastion hardened server that offers segregation of duties, high availability, disaster recovery and unprecedented protection with multiple layers of security. To ensure integrity, all CyberArk products interact directly with the vault using a proprietary protocol, allowing all products and components to benefit from the secure storage of keys, passwords, policy settings and audit logs.
Master Policy is an innovative policy engine that enables customers to set, manage and monitor privileged account security policy in a single, simple, natural language interface. The once complex process of transforming business policy and procedures into technical settings is now easily manageable and understandable to an organization’s stakeholders including security, risk and audit teams.
Enterprise Class Integration includes out-of-the-box support for devices, networks, applications and servers, including web sites and social media. The extensive integrations allow organizations to leverage the Privileged Account Security Solution in any IT environment, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Scalable, Flexible, Low-Impact Architecture delivers global scalability with minimal impact. Components of the solution work independently but take advantage of shared resources, allowing organizations to scale the solution to meet changing business needs.
CyberArk Shared Technology Platform is designed from the ground up for privileged account security. The platform allows organizations to implement, expand and manage a complete privileged account security solution with a common infrastructure.
- Tamper-proof storage for credentials, log files and recordings ensures sensitive information is protected from unauthorized access and misuse.
- High availability and disaster recovery modules include built-in fail-safe measures, secure backup and simple recovery to meet disaster recovery requirements.
- Enterprise scalability to support hundreds of thousands of users and accounts addresses the needs of growing, large organizations.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with hundreds of solutions including SIEM, ticketing systems, and identity management ensures seamless deployment in any environment.
- Support for strong authentication including multi-factor solutions enables companies to leverage existing authentication solutions for privileged accounts.
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography addresses compliance and security requirements.
- Auto-discovery of new endpoints, servers and service accounts enables constant up-to-date protection of all privileged accounts.
- Superior vaulting technology with multiple security layers built-in for authentication, encryption, tamper-proof audit storage and data protection provides unprecedented security for privileged accounts.
- Centralized policy creation and management based on business rules allows organizations to accurately meet business requirements for global policy controls.
- Single pane of glass administrative interface for all privileged account security products delivers streamlined, centralized management and unified reporting.