BUSINESS CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
Keep the Biz in Business, Secure Business Critical Apps.
MAKE SECURING BUSINESS CRITICAL APPS A PRIORITY
The digital transformation of the enterprise has dramatically increased the challenge of protecting business-critical applications. CyberArk is the #1 provider in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security that protects business critical apps and their sensitive data - on premises, in the cloud and on endpoints. Choose from the options below to learn how CyberArk can aid you in your efforts to protect your organizations most prized possessions.
The CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution helps customers and partners secure their business-critical Microsoft Applications; including Microsoft Office (and O365) and Dynamics (and Dynamics 365).
With more and more organizations leveraging numerous SAP systems, applications and databases to run their businesses, there is an ever-increasing need for organizations to reduce the attack vector and manage privileged access.
The CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution helps customers and partners secure their business-critical Oracle Applications; including the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Secure and protect all privileged access and account credentials, monitor and record all privileged activity, analyze and detect high-risk behavior.
Balance security and compliance requirements with operational and end-user needs with a ‘security up front’ approach.
Prevent a regulatory nightmare by securing business critical applications and the data they manage.
So Many Apps, So Little Time to Protect…
10 App vendors account for 40% of the enterprise app market share, 490 vendors account for the other 60%
Source: Apps Run the World, Apps Top 500 Report, Market Share Data, 2017
Are your business critical apps protected?