Take the first step toward securing your privileged account environment. Run the CyberArk Discovery & Audit™ (DNA) scan today.
Scan your network with CyberArk DNA™ to:
- Discover privileged accounts on-premises and in the cloud
- Assess privileged account security risks
- Identify accounts with local administrator rights
- Identify machines vulnerable to credential theft attacks
CyberArk DNA™ answers questions such as:
- On which systems do privileged accounts exist?
- Which accounts have escalated privileges?
- Which machines contain SSH keys, and what trust relationships exist between systems?
- Which machines on the network are vulnerable to credential theft attacks, including credential harvesting, Pass-the-Hash, Overpass-the-Hash and Golden Ticket?
- Where are embedded and hard-coded credentials stored within applications?
- Who are my most privileged AWS IAM users and what AWS credentials exist?
- Which privileged accounts are not in compliance with company policy? (i.e. password has not been changed in more than 90 days)
CyberArk DNA™ Statistics:
- In 2016, CyberArk DNA™ scanned over 15 million machines.
- On average, an organization has 3X to 4X more privileged accounts than employees.
- 88% of the networks scanned were found to be significantly susceptible to compromise through privileged account credential theft or abuse.
- The solution performs in read-only mode and does not write to the scanned machines.
- The CyberArk DNA™ scan consumes low network bandwidth and uses insignificant network and CPU resources.