PROTECTION CONTRE LES MENACES INTERNES
Control and monitor privileged accounts to minimize the risk of insider threats
Security professionals must constantly be looking over their shoulder to see what threats and attacks are coming next. Not only do they need to be on the lookout for external threats, but also inside their organization for rogue employees, malicious contractors who have authorized access, former employees who still have privileged access to business critical systems, and even employees at risk of causing unintentional abuse. These risks from within the organization account for over 38% of breaches, and they are the most costly type of breaches.
To reduce the risk of insider threats and limit the damage that may be done, organizations should implement privileged account security solutions that offer insider threat protection. CyberArk’s comprehensive solution for privileged account security enables organizations to proactively limit user privileges and control access to privileged accounts to reduce the risk of an insider attack, and it simultaneously offers real-time threat analytics to aid in insider threat detection. CyberArk’s solution delivers robust threat protection capabilities by both minimizing the risk of attacks and enabling rapid detection of malicious activity.
- Ensure that only authorized users are able to access powerful privileged accounts
- Prevent users from being able to gain unapproved elevated privileges
- Establish strict accountability over the use of privileged accounts by tracking who accessed what accounts and what actions were taken
- Improve forensic analysis and by generating a detailed, tamper-proof audit trail of all privileged account activity
- Rapidly detect and be alerted on anomalous activity that could signal an inside attack in-progress