Since 2010, SYNETIS provides a complete approach to protect organizations, from support to the implementation of new solutions within their IS. Recognized as a committed and quality partner, Synetis keeps on growing, developing its know-how and experience through a wide range of projects.
Faced with an increasing number of cyberattacks and more sophisticated threats, organizations are particularly vulnerable when it comes to cybersecurity issues. In this context, Synetis, leading independent consultancy and auditing firm, assists SMEs and large companies in all sectors of activity in all their transformation projects, securing sensitive data and guide them to face the new cybersecurity challenges.
SYNETIS provides an expertise on 6 areas of competences, all related to Cybersecurity:
– Security Audit: To know the level of exposure to cyber threats
– SSI Consulting: To organize, supervise and support risks and security policies
– Operational Security: To deploy technological solutions to protect information systems
– Digital Identity: To control identities and access
– CSIRT: To prevent, anticipate threats and respond to incidents
– Industrial Cybersecurity: Audit, Consulting and integration
In the process of developing its cybersecurity offer, Synetis has been qualified with the ANSSI’s Cybersecurity Visa that demonstrates its services competencies, and guarantees its commitment to comply with trust criteria.