Protects Against Insider Threats and External Attacks Across ERP Systems
NEWTON, Mass. and PETACH TIKVA, Israel – August 2, 2018 – CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in privileged access security, today announced the availability of its SAP®-certified CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution. The solution can strengthen and extend security across SAP environments, including SAP ERP systems, by protecting against privileged access-related risk and credential compromise.
The CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution achieved SAP certification as Integrated with SAP NetWeaver® technology platform. It enables organizations to improve operational efficiencies and safeguard critical assets from external attackers and malicious insiders. With more than 90 percent of the Global 2000 relying on SAP applications to run their organizations, powerful credentials for these applications and systems are sought out by attackers to gain access to business-critical information and assets.
This certification extends CyberArk’s existing SAP integrations, which are available to customers on the CyberArk Marketplace. SAP is also a new member of the C3 Alliance, CyberArk’s global technology partner program.
The CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution enables organizations to:
- Manage and secure SAP credentials: Organizations can strengthen their overall security posture and improve operational efficiencies by onboarding accounts into CyberArk’s encrypted centralized repository. With CyberArk they can also automate password rotation and enable multi-layered privilege access security control across the SAP stack – from the application layer to databases, operating system and servers.
- Reduce privileged access security risk: Organizations can quickly detect and halt suspicious activity by monitoring SAP privileged user activity. CyberArk complements SAP’s security controls by managing, protecting and controlling the use of privileged accounts. CyberArk provides a consistent approach to reducing privileged access security risk across the entire enterprise for SAP solutions and other high-value applications and infrastructure.
- Meet compliance requirements: Organizations can easily demonstrate compliance with internal enterprise policies and various industry regulations – including SOX, PCI DSS, GDPR and more – with complete visibility into SAP privileged account controls and activity records.
“The CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution enables SAP-focused organizations to move forward with the confidence that only an SAP certified solution delivers,” said Adam Bosnian, executive vice president, global business development, CyberArk. “CyberArk enhances existing risk management and compliance initiatives in SAP environments and extends privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security, to essential business systems. CyberArk delivers an innovative and impactful solution for privileged access security that can scale effectively with these organizations.”
- Solution Brief: CyberArk for SAP Environments
- White Paper: Strengthening SAP Security with the CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders. A global company, CyberArk is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel, with U.S. headquarters located in Newton, Mass. The company also has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Japan. To learn more about CyberArk, visit www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
# # #