CyberArk Webinar: Winning the 30-Day Cybersecurity Sprint
Newton, Mass. – June 23, 2015 – CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the company that protects organizations from cyber attacks that have made their way inside the network perimeter, today announced details of its upcoming webinar, “30-Day Cybersecurity Sprint: Tightening Privileged User Policies.” The session will outline the cybersecurity initiative from the White House and U.S. Federal CIO Tony Scott, and explore how agencies can better protect sensitive information and assets, and make it more difficult for hackers to gain access to federal systems.
What: The “30-Day Cybersecurity Sprint: Tightening Privileged User Policies” webinar led by CyberArk’s Barak Feldman will examine the approach outlined by Scott and the White House, which stresses the importance of privileged account security, signaling a shift in security strategy for both public and private organizations – one that assumes attackers are already inside the enterprise.
The webinar will provide guidelines on the U.S. government’s 30-Day Cybersecurity Sprint, specifically discussing how to tighten policies and practices for privileged users and addressing insider threats.
Additionally, the webinar will share advice on:
- Minimizing the number of privileged users in an organization
- Limiting functions that can be performed when using privileged accounts
- Controlling the privileged functions that can be performed using remote access
- Ensuring that privileged user activities are monitored, and that privileged credentials are managed, protected and secured
- Automating many of the security controls outlined in NIST SP 800-53
When: Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Where: To register, visit: https://www.cyberark.com/Cybersecurity-Sprint/
To learn more about securing privileged accounts and credentials in the public sector, download: these resources: