CyberArk Named Best Secure Access Solution by 2014 NetworkWorld Asia Information Management Awards
Accolade Underscores CyberArk’s Leadership in Privileged Account Security in Asia Pacific
Singapore, June 13, 2014 – CyberArk, the company securing the heart of the enterprise, today announced that it has been names the best Secure Access Solution by 2014 NetworkWorld Asia Information Management Awards. Organised by Questex Asia, publisher of NetworkWorld Asia, the annual awards recognise the best vendors in information security, storage and data management in Asia.
“Privileged accounts represent the ‘keys to the IT kingdom’ and are the focal point for every attacker to move throughout an organization’s technology infrastructure, and this award underscores the market’s realization of how critical a security layer privilege really is,” said Dan Dinnar, vice president for Asia Pacific, CyberArk. “Further, this award validates our commitment to protecting our customers’ businesses. We take pride in the fact that this award was granted us by real IT professionals who have to deal with security challenges day in, day out.”
The three-phase nomination process involved nominations from numerous vendor partners, resellers and Questex Asia’s Enterprise Team to NetworkWorld Asia’s editorial team for consideration in 30 award categories. More than 100 regional IT leaders and CIOs of end-user organisations were invited to vote for a winner in each category.
The CyberArk Privileged Account Security solution includes the following products:
- Enterprise Password Vault fully protects privileged credentials based on privileged account security policy and controls for who can access which passwords, and when.
- Privileged Session Manager isolates, controls, and monitors privileged user access as well as activities for critical UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based systems, databases, and virtual machines.
- Privileged Threat Analytics analyzes and alerts on previously undetectable malicious privileged user behavior enabling incident response teams to disrupt and quickly respond to an attack.
- Application Identity Manager eliminates hard-coded credentials, including passwords and encryption keys from applications, service accounts and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- On-Demand Privileges Manager allows for control and continuous monitoring of the commands super-users run based on their role and task.
The solution is based on CyberArk Shared Technology Platform, which combines an isolated vault server, a Master Policy engine, and a discovery engine to provide scalability, reliability and unmatched security for privileged accounts. Each product can be managed independently or combined for a cohesive and complete solution for operating systems, databases, applications, hypervisors, network devices, security appliances and more.
“There is a growing need among Asian enterprises today to protecting their digital assets from insider attacks or accidental leakage. This accolade highlights that no other vendor in the information security industry can rival the breadth and depth of privileged account security and access management solutions that CyberArk offers,” said Victor Ng, Southeast Asia Bureau Chief, NetworkWorld Asia. “We congratulate CyberArk for attaining this well-deserved honour.”
Inaugurated in 2012, the NetworkWorld Asia Information Management Awards is the only regional editor’s choice awards guided by a team of experienced editors with deep and broad industry knowledge, as well as conference producers and an independent panel of CIO advisers with domain expertise in information management.
For more information regarding the awards and a detailed list of categories and winners, please visit:http://www.networksasia.net/IMA2014/index.php.