CyberArk Webinar with Guest Speaker Andras Cser to Discuss Protecting Against Advanced Threats by Securing Privileges on the Endpoint
NEWTON, Mass. – February 22, 2017 – CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the company that protects organizations from cyber attacks that have made their way inside the network perimeter, today announced details of its upcoming webinar, “Securing Privilege on the Endpoint: Fundamental Steps Every Organization Should Take,” featuring guest speaker Andras Cser, vice president and principal analyst, Forrester Research.
What: Organizations have spent years attempting to secure their networks by adding layer after layer of preventative endpoint security controls, yet none have been completely effective. To meet security goals, the perceived choice is either adding more prevention controls or accepting that a breach is inevitable and adding detection and response capabilities.
Despite recognition that the removal of local administrator rights on the endpoint is an established best practice, 62 percent of organizations have not taken steps to do so.1 There is a fundamental building block that many organizations have overlooked – adding proactive protection by securing privileged credentials at the endpoint. This webinar will discuss:
- Why it’s critical to remove administrative and root privileges on endpoints to reduce the attack surface, minimize risk and alleviate pressure on help desk support;
- The importance of the user experience, including minimizing impact on user activity by implementing solutions that support a seamless workflow;
- Recommendations for success focused on how people, process and technology can work together to improve privileged account security across the enterprise.
When: The webinar will take place Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. EST, 4:00 p.m. GMT.
Who: The webinar will feature guest speaker Andras Cser, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research. Cser is a leading expert on identity management, access management and privileged identity management.
To register, visit: https://www.cyberark.com/webinar-securing-privilege/
To learn more about how organizations can block and contain advanced threats targeting credential theft at the endpoint, view these additional resources:
- Video: Securing Privilege and Containing Attacks on the Endpoint
- eBook: Achieving Security and Productivity with Least Privilege and Application Control