Implement privileged account security to meet ISO/IEC 27002 controls
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 27002 standard is an internationally acclaimed standard of best practice for information security. Following this internationally-recognized standard helps organizations meet contractual obligations with customers and business partners. For service providers, from cloud data centers to law offices, their license to operate increasingly requires them to prove they are responsible stewards of sensitive information for a global clientele. Auditors worldwide also rely on ISO security 27002 as a basis for evaluating controls and/or verifying compliance to various regulations and standards.
The CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution enables organizations to implement the full range of controls within the ISO/IEC 27002:2013 standard related to securing privileged accounts. The solution’s centralized management and reporting capabilities enable security reviewers, auditors, and ISO security certification bodies to easily verify the management and control of privileged accounts, reducing the cost of assessments.
- Protect all system components across your information processing facilities
- Create accountability and control over privileged account usage
- Decrease the cost of security reviews, audits and ISO 27002 certification
- Increase situational awareness and visibility across your information processing facilities
- Implement ISO security controls and meet compliance requirements (e.g. HIPAA, SOX, NIST) related to securing privileged accounts