Meet Requirements – Effectively. Easily.
As a bank, compliance is a huge challenge — with CyberArk we knew we were purchasing from a vendor that understood this.
Simplify Audit and Compliance Requirements. Save Time.
Privileged credentials and accounts are critical risks that must be managed. They are used as an attack vector in virtually every advanced targeted attack and are at risk of insider threats. Their power can provide unlimited access, so it’s no surprise that internal auditors and compliance regulations set specific controls and reporting requirements for the usage of these accounts.
Multiple Regulations, One Integrated Solution.
Organizations face a multitude of IT compliance demands and need a system that can centrally manage, collect and report on privileged credential and account activity. Without a single, integrated approach to privileged account security, passing the next security audit will be a complex and time-consuming challenge.
Know Who, When, Why and What.
CyberArk solutions offer the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated solution for privileged account protection, accountability and intelligence. The solution is based on the CyberArk Shared Technology Platform™, which combines an isolated vault server, a unified policy engine, and a discovery engine to provide scalability, reliability and unmatched security for privileged accounts.
Key Benefits of our Integrated Solution.
- Simplified, cost-effective audit reporting through a single, centralized repository of all audit data
- Automated enforcement of privileged account policies ensuring continuous monitoring to deliver adherence to audit requirements
- Complete visibility into “who, when and why”, but also exactly “what” took place during the privileged session
- Seamless user experience for privileged users, with no need to re-enter a privileged password or credential
- Reduced cost of ownership with a single platform and management functions