AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE
Meet Requirements – Effectively. Easily.
SIMPLIFY AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS. SAVE TIME.
Privileged accounts, credentials, and secrets allow anyone who gains possession of them to control organization resources, disable security systems, and access vast amounts of sensitive data. Their power can provide unlimited access, so it’s no surprise that internal auditors and compliance regulations set specific controls and reporting requirements for the usage of these credentials.
MULTIPLE REGULATIONS, ONE INTEGRATED SOLUTION.
Organizations face a multitude of IT compliance demands and need a system that can centrally manage, collect and report on privileged access activity. Without a single, integrated approach to privileged access management, passing the next security audit could be a complex and time-consuming challenge.
FULL AUDIT TRAILS PROVIDE EXTENSIVE VISIBILITY.
CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solutions offer the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated solution for privileged access protection, accountability and intelligence. The foundation of the solution combines an isolated vault server, a unified policy engine, and a discovery engine to provide scalability, reliability and unmatched security for privileged access.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR INTEGRATED SOLUTION.
- Simplified, cost-effective audit reporting through a single, centralized repository of all audit data
- Automated enforcement of privileged access policies ensuring continuous monitoring to deliver adherence to audit requirements
- Complete visibility into “who, when and why”, but also exactly “what” took place during the privileged session
- Seamless user experience for privileged users, with no need to re-enter privileged credentials
- Reduced cost of ownership with a single platform and management functions
Tightening the security of the financial ecosystem
Secure, manage and monitor privileged access to meet MAS-TRM guidelines
Enforce the internal controls and reporting requirements necessary to meet SOX compliance
The opportunity for proactive security
Meet requirements reliably, effectively and easily
Secure, manage and monitor privileged access and their usage across the smart grid infrastructure
Implement privileged access management to meet ISO/IEC 27002 controls
Ensure that access to cardholder data environments is protected, controlled and auditable