CyberArk Automates and Simplifies Protection Against Privileged Account Exploitation
New Release Delivers 10x Improvement in Time Spent on Operational Tasks
NEWTON, Mass. and PETACH TIKVA, Israel – November 15, 2017 – CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in privileged account security, today unveiled major advancements to accelerate adoption of the most comprehensive privileged account security solution on the market. With new capabilities encompassing simplicity, automation and risk reduction, the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution is the industry’s only solution that can easily scale to protect against privileged account exploitation anywhere – on-premises, in hybrid cloud environments and across DevOps workflows.
Simplifying Privileged Account Security at Scale
The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution v10 dramatically speeds deployments and simplifies privileged account security processes to:
- Streamline the User Experience: CyberArk delivers 10x improvement in time spent on privileged account-related tasks and reduces the time spent by IT auditors reviewing session recordings by 5x. The new user interface makes it easier to navigate workflows, visualize risk, monitor privileged activities, and comply with audit and policy requirements.
- Enable Customer-Driven API Strategies: An expanded API strategy enables customers to accelerate integration of the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution with existing security, operations and DevOps tools. New REST APIs empower IT operations to reduce the time it takes to onboard accounts by up to 90 percent, a critical capability for organizations that need to onboard thousands of accounts at a time.
Protecting Privileged Credentials Everywhere
Unprotected privileged credentials represent an attractive target for external attackers and malicious insiders. These risks are amplified in enterprises that are prioritizing cloud-first strategies and accelerating DevOps adoption. For organizations of all sizes, CyberArk has introduced new capabilities to:
- Accelerate Security in the Cloud: CyberArk extends its support for Amazon Web Services (AWS), automating the onboarding of credentials through integrations with CloudWatch and Auto Scaling. This enhancement significantly reduces the risk of unmanaged credentials in elastic compute environments and enables security teams to save time and focus on mitigating potential threats. CyberArk offers cloud platform support across AWS, Microsoft Azure and, now, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and has validated the ability to stand up a privileged account security solution in AWS in 15 minutes or less.
- Prevent Privilege Attacks at the Endpoint: Only CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager stops and contains damaging attacks by protecting against advanced endpoint threats that exploit privileged credentials. The new CyberArk Application Risk Analysis Service extends Endpoint Privilege Manager capabilities through machine learning and cloud-based analytics to help stop attackers from gaining a foothold on endpoints by detecting potentially malicious applications, which enables timely, well-informed privilege and application control policy decisions.
“Deploying privileged account security is a top priority for minimizing our risk profile, but onboarding user accounts can be a drag on productivity,” said Joel Pace, senior security analyst at First Tennessee Bank. “The new CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution release introduces greater automation for manual tasks, and its enhanced user-friendly interface can help visualize risk to enable more rapid response. CyberArk is simplifying privileged account security processes and making it easier to protect assets and meet policy and compliance requirements.”
“As the number one market share leader, CyberArk invests the most R&D resources to reduce privileged account risk. These advancements to the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution are the result of ongoing usability testing with dozens of customer design partners to deliver an easier to use and deploy solution that improves the customer experience and the security of their most valuable assets,” said Roy Adar, senior vice president of product management, CyberArk. “We are committed to keeping our customers ahead of evolving threats that exploit privileged accounts. From ransomware on endpoints to sophisticated attacks that seek and target the weak links in the cloud and DevOps pipeline, CyberArk dramatically limits the window of opportunity for an attacker.”
The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution v10 and CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager v6.4 will be available in Q4 2017. Contact CyberArk sales to learn more.
- Visit https://www.cyberark.com/best
- Register for the webinar, “What’s New in the CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution?,” Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EST
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in privileged account security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders. A global company, CyberArk is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel, with U.S. headquarters located in Newton, Mass. The company also has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Japan. To learn more about CyberArk, visit cyberarkvx.staging.wpengine.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
# # #