It’s a known fact that users create and consistently use weak and easy-to-guess passwords for their personal accounts, despite the risks involved. For example, a quarter of people use passwords like “Password,” “Qwerty,” and “123456”1, and two-thirds reuse the same password across multiple accounts .
Unfortunately, these bad habits exist in the workplace as well. The inconvenience and frustration of creating and remembering dozens of passwords with different requirements and logging into multiple business applications every day are exhausting and time-consuming. As a result, employees find ways around security controls and skirt best practices for the sake of productivity.
Business Password Managers can help you address these risks by simplifying how workforce users create, securely store, and share strong credentials with their peers.
In this webinar, we’ll cover how you can:
- Curb the impact of end users’ risky behavior and gain more control over workforce credentials
- Think long-term when it comes to managing business passwords and make decisions that support greater organizational identity and access initiatives
- Improve the user experience, and relieve employees of the burden of remembering, creating and resetting passwords
- Satisfy compliance and auditing requirements through password management controls
- Find the best password management solution that meets the needs to growing enterprises
Join us on-demand to explore how CyberArk can help you secure business app credentials, provide frictionless user experience, and meet audit and compliance requirements.
 2021 Verizon DBIR Report