Newton, Mass. – January 26, 2016 – CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the company that protects organizations from cyber attacks that have made their way inside the network perimeter, today announced details of its upcoming global webinar, “What You Should Know About the Common Thread in the World’s Best Known Cyber Attacks…Privileged Accounts,” featuring guest speakers from IDC.
What: The webinar will discuss the role of enterprise transformation on the emerging threat landscape, cyber security trends, and advice for implementing proactive security programs that emphasize privileged account security as a strategic business imperative.
The webinar will include:
- An examination of the insider threat, including identifying the most vulnerable targets, such as remote vendor or third-party credentials
- Observations about security spending and organizational impact
- Insight into the implications of not managing and securing privileged accounts, including what security basics aren’t being covered
- Advice on getting executive buy-in and implementing a privileged account security solution as part of a comprehensive enterprise security program
Who: The webinar will be led in EMEA and the Americas by CyberArk CMO John Worrall and special guest Chris Christiansen, program vice president, security products and services at IDC. Guest speaker Simon Piff, associate vice president, enterprise infrastructure at IDC, will lead the webinar for Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ).
Where & When: To register for region-specific webinars, follow the links below:
- APJ: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. SGT http://bit.ly/1WAS18s
- EMEA: Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. GMT http://bit.ly/1ndyT4j
- Americas: Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. EST http://bit.ly/1RDkfjJ
To learn more about the role of privileged accounts in cyber attacks and how to secure privileged accounts and credentials, download:
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Privileged Access Management 2014 Vendor Assessment
- eBook: Seven Things To Consider When Evaluating Privileged Account Security Solutions
- White Paper: Threat Report: Privileged Account Exploits Shift the Front Lines of Security