Secure and isolate remote access and keep a watchful eye on activity
Many third parties, including vendors, contractors, consultants and service providers have authorized access to networks, allowing them to change, alter or impact the operational service of the target organization. This access is privileged access—and needs to be protected to the same (or higher) standards as internal privileged user access. However, as organizations work to secure their networks, they often overlook remote access security controls, which can help to secure third-party access to privileged accounts. As a result, organizations are left with a very weak link in security, one that is all too often exploited by attackers to gain powerful access to the network.
The CyberArk Privileged Access Security solution delivers remote access controls including proactive protection of credentials, isolation of privileged sessions and real-time detection and alerting of suspicious behavior. This unique combination of remote access security solutions is designed to mitigate the risk of determined attackers exploiting remote access of third-party users to gain access to the target organization. Implementing these vendor security solutions enables the business to partner effectively with outside parties while maintaining the same security standards across the entire organization.
- Gain visibility into the challenge of remote access control by scanning the network and identifying privileged accounts used by third-party vendors
- Put control and management of remote access into the hands of IT by securely storing all passwords and SSH keys in a digital vault
- Reduce the risk of remote vendor credentials falling into the wrong hands by systematically rotating them and implementing access controls for remote users
- Block malware from a remote vendor’s or external user’s endpoint from infecting the network by implementing session isolation using a jump server
- Protect credentials from compromise due to keylogging software and risky password management behavior by never disclosing passwords to the end user
- Rapidly detect suspicious or malicious activity by monitoring all sessions through a single access control point
- Accelerate incident response times with real-time alerting on anomalous activity determined by comparing all activity to an established baseline of typical behavior
- Streamline privileged account security by managing the end-to-end solution for internal and external privileged users from a single platform with centralized policy creation and enforcement and reporting