If you’re reading this, chances are you’re on point to protect your organization against a threat landscape in which:
- 63% of organizations have fallen victim to an identity-related attack. 1
- 52% of employees have access to sensitive corporate data. 2
- Machine identities outnumber their human counterparts 45:1. 3
Siloed solutions that don’t work together or share data are insufficient to get the job done — not when every type of identity is under attack.
Instead, today’s threats require an identity security platform that’s integrated in every way, built to protect all identities (human and machine) and every resource they touch, across every one of your cloud or on-premises environments.
This is a guide to help you understand what to look for in such a platform. Read this eBook to:
- Learn what an identity security platform should entail
- Understand the role of intelligent privilege controls
- Learn how to vet providers to ensure a platform is truly a platform
- Find an integrated identity security platform to meet your organization’s needs
You can also learn more about the CyberArk Identity Security Platform.
Centered on intelligent privilege controls, the CyberArk Identity Security Platform seamlessly secures human and machine identities accessing workloads from hybrid to multi-cloud, and flexibly automates the identity lifecycle — all with a unified approach.
1Enterprise Strategy Group, “The Holistic Identity Security Model,” 2023
2,3CyberArk, “2022 Identity Security Threat Landscape Report,” 2022